The Dadeville Public Library (DPL) and Horseshoe Bend Regional Library (HBRL) conference/meeting room is available for use by non-profit organizations and community groups (“Groups”) for meetings or programs of a civic, cultural, or educational nature (“Meetings”).
No one shall be excluded based on beliefs, points of view, or affiliations of the sponsors or participants. Granting permission to use the room does not constitute DPL or HBRL endorsement of Groups or their beliefs.
Use of the room, and of tables and chairs, is free of charge. Groups are responsible for set-up, break-down, and clean-up of the room. All meetings are open to the public.
Reasonable charges will be assessed for any damage to the room and its contents beyond normal wear and tear, for failure to break down the room, or for any required cleanup, in which case Groups will be denied subsequent use of the room until payment is received.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and light refreshments may be served.
- Groups must have at least one adult representative present at all meetings.
- Attendance is limited to the posted Room maximum allowed by the Fire Marshall at each location.
- All Meetings must conclude 15 minutes prior to the building’s closing.
- Promotional or advertising campaigns directed at profit-making may not be conducted in the room.
1. Rooms are not reserved until
Groups receive a Confirmation from DPL.
2. Confirmation will be given upon:
a. Verification of information on the application, and
b. DPL’s determination of availability.
Groups and their employees, agents, invitees, and members shall save DPL, HBRL and the City of Dadeville Government, and each of their officers, employees, representatives, and agents harmless from and against all liability arising from injury to persons or damage to personal property in or about DPL/HBRL premises resulting from use of the premises.
Someone from DPL will respond to your request within 2 business days after submission to confirm room availability.
You may download the form here: meeting room reservation form .pdf format